You’ll love the location of this 2BR/2.5BA townhouse. Located on Kingsbury Grade, you’ll have easy access to casinos, wonderful restaurants, beautiful beaches, hiking & biking along the Tahoe Rim Trail, as well as world-class ski resorts like Heavenly, Kirkwood, Squaw, … Read More
Immerse yourself in the extraordinary views and impeccable amenities at this 5,500 square-foot five bedroom, five and a half bathroom lake view home. It sleeps 14 comfortably. It was built in 2010, remodeled in 2018 and is located in the … Read More
Welcome to Our Family’s Town Home! You Will love this location and the Views. This beautifully appointed town home features warm and comfortable furnishings creating the perfect setting for taking in the mountain and lake views. The home has three … Read More
Cozy up in this mountain home, you will never want to leave.The perfect family home for winter or summer fun, Mountain Living offers close proximity to ski access without sacrificing any of its privacy. Just 5 minutes from home, you’ll … Read More
Breathtaking Lake/mountain views,remodeled ski-condo is minutes from Heavenly Stagecoach lift & ski shuttle stops just steps from your front door.Stroll to the pool & hot tub area for your apres’-ski & big sky experience.The kitchen impresses w/ granite counters,breakfast island,stainless … Read More
Be surrounded by nature and yet have all the comforts of home. Be our guest in this cozy Tahoe home surrounded by tall pines and mountains, Lake Tahoe and short drive to the Casino.This listing on AirBnBBreathtaking Heavenly Mountain Home … Read More
Heavenly Mountain Ski Shack, Lake, Hot Tub Wishing Joy and Peace during this holiday season. Heavenly Ski Resort Update: OPENING DAY – NOV 27, 2019Welcome to our home in Tahoe! The place you will never want leave!Get ready to plan the … Read More
Wishing Joy and Peace during this holiday season. Heavenly Ski Resort Update:Heavenly is OPENED!Welcome to your home away from home! Beautiful custom built home on spacious 1/4 acre lot in Gardner Mountain. As you enter the foyer, you will enjoy the … Read More
Welcome to Cat’s Place in Tahoe!, Located in the Tahoe Keys in South Lake Tahoe. Winter is here in Tahoe. From the moment you lay your eyes on our Lake Place, you’ll know you’re about to spend your vacation in … Read More
Snow is here and it is time to come play! Welcome to my Inviting Family Home. Nestled in the mountains of South Lake Tahoe is this inviting pet friendly three bed, two bath home, with close access to restaurants, Camp … Read More
About the SpaceWalk to El Dorado beach, Regan Beach and Lake Tahoe (just 4 streets away!) _Clean_, modern, & newly renovated in Mountain Modern Rustic decor with many personal touches. Walk to Beach with your “littles”! Home is also just … Read More
Enjoy a brand new Luxury Mountain Modern Tahoe Home – Walk to Lake & beach nature trail, close access to beach, Heavenly resort & main attractions. Elegant Home is perfectly suited for your Tahoe getaway with family & friends. Modern … Read More
Enjoys views right from front door of condo set up just like a hotel room! Enjoy the homey atmosphere of a condo, the prime locale of a ski lodge, & the amenities of a hotel all at once. Thoughtful perks … Read More
Skier’s Guesthouse Brand New Mtn Modern guest house w/ AMAZING views of Forest,Lake & Mtns! Perfect home base for everything Tahoe. 120 steps to Lake, 5 minute drive to casinos or Heavenly Resort. We designed this home with our skier … Read More
Lake Tahoe mountain home custom-built 4 streets from lake & beaches. Perfect home for beach lovers, paddle boarders, be close to Lake, stores,coffee shops, Wine Bar, restaurants, & shopping. Gas Fireplace/Cable TV. Centrally located in South Lake Tahoe. Walk to … Read More
Newly refurnished & upgraded clean Tahoe cabin. Enjoy a peaceful 2BR/2BA Tahoe Cabin near Heavenly Ski Resort, scenic gondola rides, snow sledding, & other winter activities! Our home sleeps 8 and offers a fully equipped kitchen, fully stocked supplies, 2 … Read More
Walk to Ski Shuttle,Lake/beach (just 4 streets away!) Classic Tahoe/Mountain Ski cabin w/ wood burning fireplace, cabin-style interior, prof. cleaned & stocked. 2.3 miles 2 Ski Resort/Casinos,easy access to Hwy 50 & other local ski resorts. We chose this cabin … Read More
7 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bath w/ Lake & Mountain Views Close to Beach. This home boasts THREE Living rooms, TWO kitchens, 1 wet bar, an outdoor deck on each of the four floors with one being a large outdoor covered “Sky-lounge” on the fourth floor. South Lake Tahoe VHR Permit #009227 Luxe home was built for large family gatherings during the Holidays, yet each floor can also become it’s own self-contained apartment. Each floor has it’s own living room with kitchen or kitchenette and outside seating on the decks
The space … Read More
AMAZING VIEWS! Pet Friendly! A one bedroom w/ queen sized bed & 1 queen sized sofa bed. Full bath & kitchenette, this condo is perfect for a getaway to Lake Tahoe for skiing & nightlife! When you arrive back from … Read More
Newly updated/renovated & perfectly located 4 streets from the Lake. You can walk to shopping/dining/sightseeing. Make family dinner in full size kitchen. The home is 2 mi to Heavenly Ski Resort & casinos. Enjoy your Tahoe vacation & live like … Read More
South Lake Tahoe Vacation Rentals Management Services
Tahoe VHRs Vacation Rental Management helps open the door to all that South Lake Tahoe has to offer. For several years, we have provided a high level of professional service to our guests and homeowners, adding value to your South Lake Tahoe experience. Whether you are seeking the perfect South Lake Tahoe vacation rental, or you need expert help managing your South Lake Tahoe property, we can help! TahoeVHRs truly understands a visit to South Lake Tahoe is inherently a social occasion, and we combine our local knowledge and up-to-date technology to engage with customers and clients, creating more unforgettable visits to South Lake Tahoe.
We welcome you to South Lake Tahoe, and we look forward to introducing you to our incredible mountain town! Start planning and find the perfect place to stay
Why Tahoe VHRs for Your South Lake Tahoe Vacation Rental Needs?
- We live and work in South Lake Tahoe because we love it, and our mission is to open the door for all of our guests to enjoy everything there is to offer here. At Tahoe VHRs, we believe in exceptional service and take great pride in managing top-rated South Lake Tahoe vacation rentals. Plus every season here has something wonderful to offer:
- Winter has skiing and boarding and events like Ski With a Ranger, Heavenly’s Pink Heavenly, Holiday Rail Jam, Gay Ski Week, and of course, New Year’s Eve in South Lake Tahoe. Checking out the SnowGlobe Music Festival is a must while you’re here. Tickets sell out quickly, though. With dozens of ski resorts, adventure parks, ponds and more, winters in South Lake are where memories are made.
- Spring has late-season skiing mixed with weather warm enough to play golf and enjoy meals outside. Try out the Spring Loaded Festival in March!
- Summer is perfect for hiking, biking, fishing, rafting and otherwise enjoying the beautiful mountain outdoors. Summer in Lake Tahoe is the perfect time to hit the trails, enjoy breathtaking golf courses, experience photo-worthy sports fishing and, of course, watch some of the most epic fireworks in the world on the lake. Typically enjoyed from June, July, August, and September, after you’ve had your fun exploring Emerald Bay and the exciting mountain vistas, embrace the inner higher roller in you and head to one of Lake Tahoe’s world-class casinos that are refreshingly free of Vegas-style glitz. Catch a headline show or concert, play a few hands, and hit a luxury spa right after.
- In fall, the South Lake Tahoe trees turn golden yellow, orange, and red, and the weather is perfect for days of mountain biking and hiking among the fall colors. Warm, sunny and a bit more low-key, October and November in Lake Tahoe offer the same dazzling views and exciting nightlife at a pace you get to choose. Fall in Lake Tahoe is the perfect time to get some shopping done, enjoy cooler nights and sunbathed mornings, and the chance to ride some pretty legendary bike trails.